TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Mortgage Brokers Association of British Columbia Inc. is the registrant of cmbabc.ca, (together with all of its pages and links referred to as cmbabc.ca).
- Mortgage Brokers Association of British Columbia Inc. does business, from time to time, as Canadian Mortgage Brokers Association – British Columbia (CMBA-BC).
- CMBA-BC allow users to use cmbabc.ca on the terms and conditions stated here, as amended from time to time.
- You wish to use cmbabc.ca.
CMBA-BC and you agree to you using cmbabc.ca on the following terms and conditions.
- CMBA-BC may, from time to time, alter the terms and conditions stated herein. The term “Agreement” includes such alterations and refers to the terms and conditions in effect at the time you use cmbabc.ca.
- You are bound by the Agreement in place at the time you make use of cmbabc.ca. It is understood that this may mean the applicable terms and conditions by which you are bound on one use may differ from the terms and conditions you are bound on another use.
- Subject to the other terms of the Agreement, CMBA-BC agrees to allow you to:
- view, download, and print part or all of cmbabc.ca,
- stream audio and video from cmbabc.ca, and
- use tools and services provided on cmbabc.ca.
- Your acceptance of this Agreement is indicated by your use of cmbabc.ca. If you do not accept this Agreement, you are to indicate so by not using cmbabc.ca.
- You agree to:
- not do anything to interfere with the intended operation of cmbabc.ca;
- not alter any material on cmbabc.ca, except when CMBA-BC clearly intends you to do so;
- where CMBA-BC limits your access to parts of cmbabc.ca, not tamper with cmbabc.ca to overcome or attempt to overcome any such limitation;
- not systemically or automatically collect data from cmbabc.ca (including but not limited to scraping, data mining, data extraction, or data harvesting), except if you have written agreement from CMBA-BC to do so;
- not use any data or information from cmbabc.ca to do any marketing (including but not limited to marketing by email, ground mail, texting, or telemarketing) or to in any way contact individuals or entities listed on our website;
- provide only true, accurate, complete, and not misleading information where you are asked for information on cmbabbc.ca; and
- other than for exclusively your own use, not reproduce or copy in any way whatsoever any material provided on cmbabc.ca.
Registration and Accounts
- You agree to:
- not use any account other than your own in relation to cmbabc.ca;
- not allow any person to use your account in relation to our website;
- advise CMBA-BC, in writing, upon learning that unauthorized use has been or is being made of your account in relation to cmbabc.ca;
- be responsible for any activity on cmbabc.ca under your account;
- CMBA-BC is not required to grant you access to cmbabc.ca and may unilaterally withdraw your access to cmbabc.ca at any time without notice to you.
Warranties and Liability
- does not warrant or guarantee the information on cmbabc.ca as to completeness, accuracy, or currency;
- reserves the right to alter the content on our website at any time and without notice;
- is not liable for:
- you having relied on the information provided on cmbabc.ca;
- for any loss or corruption of data suffered by you or anyone else as a result of the use of cmbabc.ca; or
- any other special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You agree to, in the event you are permitted to bring an action against us, not bring any action against any of our employees, directors, or officers.
- Without prejudice to or limitation of any other rights of CMBA-BC, if you breach this Agreement, CMBA-BC may:
- suspend your account,
- cancel your account,
- block your IP address,
- ask your internet service providers to block your access to our website,
- bring legal action against you to recover any losses or damages caused.
- CMBA-BC not having taken immediate action or action within a certain time is not to prejudice any action CMBA-BC brings at a later time.
- CMBA-BC reserves all copyright and intellectual property rights.
- Any term of the Agreement that is unenforceable is severable and the balance of the agreement is to remain in full force and effect.
Law and Jurisdiction
- This agreement is to be interpreted and governed by the law of British Columbia, Canada.
- The courts of British Columbia, Canada have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any disputes or matters arising in relation to, from or under this Agreement.
- The contact information for CMBA-BC is:
- address: CMBA-BC, 101-1765 West 8th Avenue, Vancouver, BC, V6J 5C6
- telephone: 604-408-9989
- email address: email@example.com