EXPERT SPEAKER SERIES: Fiduciaries and Agency
|Title:||EXPERT SPEAKER SERIES: Fiduciaries & Agency|
|Location:||Delivered via Zoom Presentation|
|Start date:||23 September, 2020|
|Cost:||$19.00 for members or $39.00 for non-members|
Next Level Advice and Expertise Delivered to You via Webinar!
Learn regulatory and legal insights for your business.
FIDUCIARIES & AGENCY
Acting for Others and Having Others Act for You, Responsibly
DATE: September 23, 11:00AM
SPEAKER: Ray Basi
COST: MEMBERS: $19 +GST; NON-MEMBERS: $39 +GST
Brokers regularly assist others
- How do you obtain authorization to conduct business on someone else’s (such as your client’s) behalf?
- How do you avoid unintentionally exceeding the authority?
- What are some risks you run if you exceed the authority?
- How do you maximize the benefits and minimize the risks?
Brokers regularly have others assist them
- How do you grant someone authority to conduct business on your behalf?
- How do you avoid unintentionally granting them excessive authority?
- When are you responsible for someone who exceeds their authority and how can you avoid this from occurring?
- How can you maximize benefits of having someone act on your behalf and minimize risks?
Want some suggestions? This course is for you!
Thank you to our sponsor: