Designated Individual Course
|Title:||Designated Individual Course - Richmond|
|Location:||Richmond Oval, Room 1005|
|Start date:||16 May, 2019|
|Cost:||$325.00 for members or $475.00 for non-members|
May 16, 2019
Richmond Oval, Room 1055, 6111 River Rd, Richmond, BC
$325 + GST for members; $475 + GST for non-members
Taught by Rob Regan-Pollock
- Has been a mortgage broker for 25 years
- Was a DI for 20 years
- Operated his own brokerage for 20 years and became a partner with Invis & Mortgage Intelligence
- Part of M3 Group since 2018
- MBABC Chair of Professional Development 2006-2011
- MBIBC President 2010-2017
- CMBA-BC Director 2017 -Present (Chair of Education and Policy Advisor)
- Has taught, in one capacity or another, the post licensing course (now called the CMB Course) offered by CMBA-BC since the late 90’s
- Has taught the DI course since 2008
CMBA-British Columbia is pleased to offer this course for the next generation of broker managers.
Its aim is to provide a basic understanding of the requirements to manage sub-brokers and achieve regulatory compliance standards. Aspiring and current DI’s, broker owners, franchise managers and other appropriate individuals should participate.
Class size is limited to ensure quality interaction between participants and instructor.
This is a full day session beginning at 9am and concluding at 5pm. Meals, breaks and a course manual are included. An overview of the course is as follows:
Course Outline and Manual
Expectations and Housekeeping
BPCPA Cost of Credit Disclosure Form
Criminal Record Checks
Branch and Home Offices
Individuals and Corporations
Exercises and supporting documents accompany the complete DI Manual. You may direct any questions concerning this educational opportunity to the CMBA-BC at 604.408.9989.