Webinar: lenders answer your questions
and what can mortgage brokers do to manage their files accordingly?
More details: Mortgage Brokers are invited to join representatives from some of Canada’s leading mortgage lenders, who will be discussing how their firms are navigating the covid19 pandemic and adapting their business processes in response.
Speakers on the line will include:
- Rachelle Gregory, SVP Originations at Merix Financial
- Sebastien Kuperhause, Director of Residential Lending at Home Trust
- Mike Wolfe, RVP of Residential Credit at Equitable Bank
- Kristina Morrison, Regional Sales Manager at First National
Key questions that will be addressed during this webinar include:
- For existing mortgage borrowers, we know that lenders are treating enquiries on a case by case basis. Can the lenders provide any additional insights on what brokers should be telling their existing clients if the borrower’s income situation has changed?
- For deals that are in the pipeline, how are lenders and their underwriting teams adapting to the changing risk profile of borrowers and the change in subject property value?
- For new applications, what is the lender’s appetite for new mortgages? Given the current market conditions, how is that impacting your lending criteria?
Questions for the presenters
Send your questions in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or during the call by using the zoom webinar chat message function.